Description (Version 0.7.0)
What is it?
Dartcalc is a program that calculates the score of different dart games.
- Players: unlimited
- Games: 301 (double in/out), 501 (double in/out), PigCricket,
Cricked, Elimination (301 and 501), Elimination Uhu,
Fifty, Fifty Alike
- Nice GUI
- Keyboard and/or mouse input
- Undo and redo
- Profiles: save settings, names and window positions for different
- Suggestions for finishing and eliminating
Installation (Version 0.7.0)
What Windows users need:
What Linux users need:
- download the dartcalc_070_self_extract.exe file. It contains a
precompiled executable and all necessary librarys
- just unpack the self extracting archive to a directory of your
choice and run dartcalc.exe
- alternatively you can compile the source code. In this case you
have to download the dartcalc-0.7.0.tar.gz. You also need Qt 4
librarys and a compiler
Compiling the source:
- download the dartcalc-0.7.0.tar.gz file. It contains the source code and a
precompiled executable (compiled with version 4.1.2 of Qt on a Linux platform)
- the Qt Library, version 4.1.2 (dartcalc will propably comile with
newer versions of Qt. If only Qt 3 is available use dartcalc 0.6.4)
Qt is a product of Trolltech. You can get the Qt Library at
- for built-in sound support Linux users need nas (Network Audio System),
Note that if you want to use the built-in sound Qt has to be compiled with sound
option (configure option -system-nas-sound, which is not standard).
Alternatively you can specify an external command for playing sounds.
- download the dartcalc-0.7.0.tar.gz file. It contains the source code.
- make yourself a new Makefile with "qmake dartcalc.pro -o Makefile" or
edit the existing Makefile for your system
- type make
- copy the resulting executable file "dartcalc" and the
"sounds" subdirectory to where ever you want it